4/12/10

I am so very excited to announce my big Earth Day Event hosted on my other blog Luvs Jurn3Earth Day which is April, 22nd...is a day designed to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's environment. Something I am truly passionate about! I will be reviewing many different organic and eco-friendly products, as well as give many of them away! I will also be participating in the 'Great Seed Planting' extravaganza held by Out of The Notebook and Into the Blog. For each comment posted I will plant a packet of seeds into a garden! I am blessed enough to have a family member who owns their own greenhouse/garden, he will be happy to hear I plan on taking up some dirt space. The entries into these giveaways will be quick and simple and I will be using the google docs for each one. I have discovered this is the simplest, quickest way for all of my busy readers! There will be a spot to mark extra entries. Check out some of my sponsors! Tons of giveaways are posted now!

 Event Sponsors:
Swaddle Designs
Susan Brown Baby
 KuKi kids
Eco Store USA
Boba Carrier
Fresh organics
First step organics
Tiny ducky organic
Natural family botanicals
Snack Taxi
Barley & Birch
...more!

So come on over and check it out, you might win some great eco-friendly and organic products!

0 comments: